SEAP DISASTER SUPPORT PROGRAMME
To further support our mission and vision statement, scholarship was designed as additional advantage for the less opportuned.
Under this scheme, members contribute a token of #500 and affected members are to submit the following in order to access the grant:
- Photograph of the incidence
- Police report
- Letter form the member’s group duly signed and stamped
- Primary Schools: 35 pupils
- Secondary Schools: 17 students
- Higher Institutions(University, Polytechnic, State): 9 students
Thousand of SEAP members has benefited from this programme after one form of disater or the other stormed their business(es) and where been given hope of recovering due to the intervention of this programme.